Are you looking for a varied, fast paced Legal Cashiering role in leading, evolving Law firm?
I am currently recruiting for a permanent position that is focused on both office/client accounts. The cashiering team is fairly small meaning the responsibilities are wide-ranging:
- Responsible for client/office account receipts and petty cash
- Assisting with payments for client/office via Bankline
- Transfers of funds between accounts and matters
- Run the accounts payable system for firm's suppliers and weekly payment runs to vendors
- Posting various journals
- Assisting with both staff and partner's expenses and payments
- Updating department reports
- Review residual balances on client accounts
- Produce zero balance reports to be actioned
Previous Legal Cashiering experience is needed for this role, alongside the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
If you are keen on this role- please apply!