|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£38000 - £41000 per annum|
An opportunity has arisen in a Top Global Law firm, to join their dynamic finance team as a Legal Cashier. This is a 6-month contract to cover the end of a maternity leave.
As the Legal Cashier you will be tasked with:
- Checking and paying all AP invoices (vendor invoices processing offshored)
- Assisting with Barrister/Counsel fee payments
- Dealing with multi-currency payments
- Assisting with office and client bank reconciliations
- Using electronic funds transfer methods
- Assisting with cover for Client Account, Counsel Fees & Cash Receipts where necessary
- Covering various cashiering duties on a rotational basis
They are looking for looking for someone who is able to communicate at all levels and develop strong working relationships with both external and internal clients and suppliers. The ability to be organised and demonstrate a highly professional and committed attitude towards their work is crucial. You should also be both proactive and responsive, with very strong communication skills. Excellent attention to detail is essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the most successful law firms in the world, working in their modern offices will impressive on-site facilities that are some of the best in London. The team has a high retention rate so you will be joining an established team that has solid and effective processes in place.
This is a rare opportunity so if you have previous experience working on a Cashiering/ Accounts Payable team in a law firm, please apply now.