Legal Assistant - Watford
Global Law Firm
Central Watford (great links to and from London)
6 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Legal Assistant to join an award winning Global law firm working from their hub office in Watford.
This Legal Assistant role will be busy and varied - you'll need to be able to hit the ground running and get involved from day one. The team are very friendly and professional and you'll be made to feel exceptionally welcome.
Working for one of the Litigation teams, this Legal Assistant position is a key role in supporting clients, paralegals and fee earners alike.
The firm are award winning and have a supportive and inclusive culture. They are innovative and hugely successful and exposure in this firm will be an amazing launch pad for your legal career.
The role will include:
- Supporting Paralegals with filing of documents, archiving and retrieval of files
- Process new client instructions, generating necessary documentation
- Carry out searches and issue court proceedings
- Book agents to attend court hearings
- Prepare witness statements
- Update notes on the case management system
- Various admin tasks
To be successful in this Legal Assistant role you will need:
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- First class IT skills (MS Office)
- Educated to degree standard, ideally within a related field
- Strong client service skills
- Able to use own initiative and work to deadlines
- Able to start immediately and commit to a 6 month contract
If this Legal Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria; please click on apply NOW!