|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
Award Winning Law Firm
£23k + company benefits
This well-established law firm are looking for a Knowledge Trainee to join their Knowledge Management team. This is fantastic opportunity for a recent grad to join this busy team and get a foot in the door with a law firm.
- Dissemination of current awareness in line with the Knowledge Management (KM) team's current awareness strategy.
- Undertake enquiry work.
- Maintenance of content in the firm's libraries in accordance with retention policies.
- Maintenance of hardcopy journal resources
- Maintenance of hardcopy books
- Undertake administrative tasks such as starters and leavers information.
- Undertaking KM projects when required to support the firm's KM strategy.
- Maintenance of KM Intranet pages.
- Assist the Website and Intranet team in adding and maintaining legal knowhow content on the firm's intranet.
- Administering the procurement of new hardcopy materials.
- Conduct regular reviews of current resources on and off site and keep archive records updated.
- Assist with the indexing and dissemination of the firm's knowhow on the firm's new knowhow database and ensure that all details are inputted accurately.
- Assist the KM team with engaging and training the firm's lawyers and support staff.
- Active participation in external knowledge and information networking events/groups.
- Full engagement with the development of the KM team and its services, attending training where relevant.
- A recent university graduate
- Previous library or information experience is highly desirable
- A willingness to learn
- Be a true team player
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for Knowledge Management as the firm have a fantastic reputation and it is a real opportunity to develop your career. This is NOT an entry level position to a training contract so please only apply if you have an interest in joining the Knowledge Management team.