|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
Junior Team Secretary
Are looking to kick start your career as Junior Team Secretary? This highly progressive Accounting firm are looking to take on a Junior Team Secretary to provide secretarial support within the Audit Group to Directors and Managers.
This is a lovey firm who will offer support to a Junior Team Secretary throughout and make you feel part of the team from the get go!
As a Junior Team Secretary your day would consist of:
- Type up copies of all reports, letters, faxes, compliment slips, memos, file notes, schedules and confidential material
- Ensure all documents are typed up and sent back to the right Director or manager
- Provide secretarial support to other team members when needed
- Handling telephone enquiries and taking appropriate messages
- Manage and co-ordinate diaries of group members on a daily basis
- Arrange and organise meetings, booking boardrooms as well as arranging refreshments when necessary
To be a successful Junior Team Secretary you will need to be:
- At least a years admin experience within a professional services environment is essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages; Outlook, RMS, People Soft HRMS and FMS
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- GCSE maths at a grade C or equivalent
- A team player
- Ability to work towards deadlines
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then APPLY NOW!