Junior Legal PA
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + additional benefits|
6 month FTC
Leading global law firm
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Legal PA to join a market leading global law firm based in lovely offices in the heart of the City.
Working as part of a high achieving, results driven team, this Junior Legal PA role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a renowned law firm, which will really raise your career profile.
The environment is dynamic, the pace is fast and the atmosphere is supportive and friendly. The responsibilities in this role will vary according to the needs to the team you are supporting, but will include:
- Support Legal PA's with document work
- Coordination meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Preparation of presentations and meeting papers
- Ad-hoc admin tasks
To be successful in this Junior Legal PA role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
- First class IT skills - confident with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Problem solving abilities
If this Junior Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!