|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000 per annum|
Boutique Accountancy Firm
Up to £20k
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for their first role in a London professional services firm. This accountancy firm based in the West End are looking to give you the opportunity to start progressing in your career.
As the Junior Administrator you will hold responsibility for:
- Copying, scanning, and printing documents
- Supporting Directors on all new business ventures including setting up IT systems and processes to facilitate and monitor business development.
- To understand individual client needs and liaise with clients regarding their specific issues/ queries.
- Monitor and manage the stationary supply for the office.
- To support all staff with administration and any ad-hoc tasks that are required.
- To be the first point of contact for all clients on the phone and in person, ensuring all client queries are effectively dealt with/ messages passed on appropriately.
- To take charge of the general running of the office ensuring all supplies are ordered and replenished at all times.
To be successful in your application as the Junior Administrator you will need:
- At least 6 months experience in an admin support role
- Hold great attention to detail and be IT literate
- Have a can do attitude and proactive approach
This firm are forward thinking progressive and have a great culture so if you are looking for that step up please apply now to avoid missing out!