Junior Account Opening Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a client onboarding/account opening. The right candidate will be expected to undertake Due Diligence and Know Your Customer 'KYC' processes on new clients, undertaking periodic reviews of existing clients and creating/maintaining commercial Trading Agreements across a range of financial products for Front Office.
The firm is a mid-size Financial Services Brokerage company and are currently in the process of growing their teams further.
- Proactively complete regulatory on-boarding requirements for our wholesale investment client base (Top Tier Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers)
- Ensuring accurate records are kept and maintained of each client in our Customer Relationship Management 'CRM' system
- Collating data to ensure that the Client is correctly assessed using various 3rd Party Data providers (including Thomson Reuters World check and Dun and Bradstreet) including financial health, company structure, AML, exposure to PEPs and Sanctions
- Liaising with various internal departments, including Front Office, Middle Office, Risk and Compliance
- Execution and updating EGUS for listed Futures and Options business
- Drawing up OTC Fee Agreements for Derivative products
- Liaising with external service providers for each asset class
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a small team environment and under pressurised timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail and someone who will look to improve processes where relevant.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please kindly apply with your updated CV.