**Global law firm
This leading law firm are looking for an experienced PA to join their Media Technology team. This role will be supporting 2 partners and their wider team but primarily focusing on the Partner support.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Extensive diary management - arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches etc.
- International travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and restaurants and providing fee earner
- Accurate and regular maintenance of filing systems, e-filing, and archiving and retrieval of files from billing
- Coordinating meetings for the team
- All other ad hoc duties required for the wider team
To be successful in your application for Legal PA you will need to be;
- An experienced Legal PA area of law is open
- Experience of supporting to Partner level is essential
- Highly organised and efficient
- Forward thinking is ideal
- Self-motivated individual with a proactive approach
What they will offer you in return;
- Competitive salary in line with market rate
- Excellent company benefits
- Fantastic working environment up to date systems in place
- On site gym and fitness classes, on site restaurant, regular social events
If this role sounds like you, apply now!