International Marketing Executive
Title: International marketing executive
Reports to: Head of marketing
Working with: All levels of the business
The successful individual will provide effective marketing support to the practice, driving delivery of internal and external marketing communications and business development initiatives for the firm's target markets. They will specifically support the firm's international outsourcing business and other in-bound international business teams, covering markets including the US, Germany, Spain, France and China. A full range of traditional and innovative marketing channels are used, including digital marketing, content marketing, PR, internal communications and events.
Brief overvier of core responsibilities
- Creation of marketing collateral.
- Management of marketing campaigns.
- Completing research and data analysis.
- Responsible for creating and posting social media content for the firm's Twitter and LinkedIn pages, including designing graphics in InDesign.
- Supporting the marketing team with internal communications requirements.
- Creating PowerPoint presentation/template materials.
- Helping to organise and run events as required; supporting other members of the team on their events as necessary.
- Working with our PR consultant to ensure any appropriate stories or content are distributed to relevant media.
- Assisting wth the generation and maintence of website content.
- Professional services experience preferred.
Skills and personal attributes required
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Confidence and presence to deal with senior staff.
- Proactive and pragmatic.
- Adaptability within a small team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organisation and planning.
- Experience of desktop publishing useful.
- Existing knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation useful.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferable.
If you feel this role could be of interest to you and you feel you meet the relevant criteria please apply below or emaill email@example.com