Internal Communications Specialist
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
An international magic circle law firm are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to be part of their marketing department. You will be part of the global international communications team and mainly be responsible for managing key internal communications within the publishing area.
This is a self-starting, highly proactive role and will suit an ambitious writer who has an eye for a compelling story and can work across digital and non-digital platforms. You will become a true brand ambassador for the internal communications function, building relationships within the global network so that you are able to proactively capture relevant stories. You will also be required to:
- Managing the daily news channel including editing, publishing and measuring global elements.
- Develop internal and external publications including interviews.
- Work with stakeholders to develop data driven content for channels.
- Provide publishing advice to areas that may need it.
- Plan, write and publish relevant articles for the global sections daily.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of writing, editing and publishing articles ideally within a professional services environment. You will be educated to a degree level and be a team player who has excellent attention to detail, client focused and have the ability to interact with senior management.
This role is a permanent post and full time hours.
If this role sounds like the challenge that you are looking for apply today