Internal Communications Executive
A leading Global law firm based in London are looking to hire an Internal Communication Executive into their sizeable communications team. In this role you will be integral to supporting projects of strategic and tactical significance, involved in the effective delivery of global channels & communication plans.
- Support and help deliver on global channels of internal communications
- Help advise internal clients over the effective use of channels and content creation
- Help develop & deliver communications plans on key projects and initiatives
- Provide reporting data on the communication plan in line with the budget
- Deliver key content for internal and external events
- Proven experience of working on internal communications is essential
- Partnership experience is highly favourable from within a law firm or professional services firm, able to show tact and ability to influence
- Good multi-channel and project management skills
- High level of English writing skills are essential with a genuine passion for building compelling and engaging content
The role has an excellent competitive salary & flexible working hours. It requires a university degree or the equivalent. The ability to speak another language is advantageous but not essential.
If you would like further information on this role, please apply today!