Insolvency Compliance Manager - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
I am working on an interesting role with a firm looking to bring on an experienced insolvency professional to join them as a Compliance Manager in their London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with latest insolvency law and legislation.
- Being the point of contact for all the technical updates and providing clinical explanations for their connotations.
- Provide technical support to staff.
- Identifying and updating any content which requires change.
- Drafting up relevant documentation.
You must be JIEB-Qualified and have extensive previous insolvency case experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move away from standard case work in order to take on a more technical role in firm with a great working culture and work/life balance.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.