|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum|
Ambition are partnered with an accounting firm who are looking for an experienced Insolvency Cashier to join them on a permanent basis.
The firm are highly reputable in the Surrey area and empower work-life balance for their respective employees. With excellent benefits and personal development for the right individual, this would be ideal for an Insolvency Cashier looking to take full ownership of the responsibilities within the department.
As the Insolvency Cashier you will be dealing with a large portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies administering all cashiering responsibilities on each case. You will have a proven track record performing the role of an insolvency cashier. Any book-keeping or accounting qualifications would be highly advantageous.
The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently manage their own workload in order to complete their allocated tasks to the necessary high standards.
- Cashiering responsibilities for all types of insolvency cases within the firm
- Managing monetary transactions in Sterling or Foreign Currencies efficiently including cheques
- Reconciliation of all accounts associated to each case
- Recording transactions by utilising IPS and the processing system
- Maintain correspondence with banks, ISA and Companies House
- Record income and expenditure for proceeds of crime act appointments
- Liaising with banks when required
- Open and closing of Insolvency Service Accounts
- Supporting the case administrators on an ad-hoc basis
If you're an enthusiastic Insolvency Cashier looking to for an opportunity to work as part of a fantastic company get in touch now!