Insolvency Case Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Additional benefits|
We are currently recruiting for an insolvency administrator to join a renowned advisory firm in their Kent office. Your role will be to assist the established insolvency team with their busy portfolio of both personal and corporate insolvency cases.
Your role will include:
- Managing a high volume of both personal and corporate cases from origin to completion and ensuring these meet statutory requirements and attending site when required.
- Communicating with multiple other professionals including stakeholders, creditors, directors and solicitors among others.
- Investigating the conduct of directors and reporting on reasons for failures.
- Training and supervising junior members of staff.
- Business development and networking.
This role would suit an experienced insolvency professional who would like a new and varied role away from the daily London commute.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience managing a diverse portfolio of insolvency and restructuring cases is essential.
- Strong communication skills, with competency of Microsoft office applications.
- Knowledge of IPS, CPI or accountancy training are desired, though not essential.
- Willing to travel to London on occasions for training or case specific matters