Insolvency Case Administrator
An established Accounting Practice and leading name in the Midlands are looking for an Insolvency Case Administrator to join their expanding team.
The firm are a full set of accountants with several offices across the Midlands network and known for providing bespoke advisory services to both individuals and corporations. Senior members of the team have often been Big 4 or locally trained where there is a unique blend of local expertise and high profile projects.
As the Insolvency Case Administrator, you will be expected to:
- Run insolvency cases from inception to closure
- Manage and organise caseloads consisting of: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs
- Draft correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Liaising regularly with creditors, debtors and all interested parties
- Supporting junior members of th team with case management and senior members with more complex level cases
If you are an Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Case Administrator looking to join a highly regarded firm in the Midlands then please click apply now!