Insolvency Assistant Manager / Manager - Wiltshire
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a highly respected insolvency firm who are looking for a capable Assistant Manager or Manager to work in their South West office.
You will be working as part of a thriving, ambitious team; working on cases with varying complexity, both corporate and personal. The company are looking to hire someone who can confidently take ownership of their caseload making strategic and calculated decisions, whilst also managing a team.
- Dealing with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency from providing initial advice to seeing a case through from cradle to grave
- Managing your own personal portfolio of insolvency cases to ensure all statutory duties are completed to a high standard
- Delegating work to junior staff
- Dealing with enquiries from potential clients
- Monitoring staff performance, WIP levels and recoverability of work.
- Acting as a key liaison and point of contact for case stakeholders and more senior staff members
You must have strong insolvency experience and have some managerial experience. An insolvency (CPI/JIEB) or accounting (ACCA/ACA) will be highly advantageous.
If you're an enthusiastic Assistant Manager or Manager looking to join an industry leading company, don't hesitate to get in touch. Please apply below.