Insolvency Administrator - Top Advisory Firm
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits|
A exciting opportunity has become available for an Experienced Insolvency Administrator to join this top advisory firm based in Bristol!
The firm are well renowned financial advisors with services including: Audit, Tax, Restructuring/Insolvency, Valuations and Pensions.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager and Partners as well as providing exemplary technical skills within Insolvency Case Management.
- Manage Insolvency Cases from inception to closure
- Provide strategic advice in relation to Insolvency legislation
- Preparing statutory reports in accordance to each associated Insolvency case
- Liaising with all associated personnel with each stage/update of an Insolvency case
- Analysing and Investigating complex Insolvency matters which arise
- Administrative duties as required
You will have gained a minimum of 1-2 years' experience under a licensed Insolvency Practitioner in the UK and have had exposure to both Corporate and Personal Insolvency cases. The ideal candidate will hold the CPI, although this is not necessary.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is interested in exploring further, then we'd love to hear from you!