Insolvency Administrator - Top Accounting Firm
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are proud to partner with a top accountancy practice who are keen to hire an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their busy and buzzing team!
Since the beginning of year, Corporate Insolvencies have risen with several restaurants and high street chains falling into financial distress resulting in demand for insolvency administrators are at a high.
The position will sit within the Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency team which is headed up by Partners who have a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry. The team are known to be very friendly and hardworking, where ambitious individuals are encouraged to progress.
As the Insolvency Administrator you will be tasked to work closely with the Assistant Managers and Managers on multiple cases at any given time.
- Managing an Insolvency caseload consisting of: Administration, Liquidations and Personal Insolvencies;
- Setting up cases on the Insolvency Practitioner's System;
- Production of Liquidation packs and following the team's checklists;
- Handling contentious issues within each case;
- Liaising with Creditors, Debtors, Solicitors and all interested parties involved with each case;
- Working directly with the Manager to report and assist with complex engagements;
- Undertake 6 month reviews and drafting reports;
- Administrative duties as required.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience within a practice or specialist insolvency firm;
- CPI qualification desirable;
- Proactive attitude towards their work;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong application of number.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is looking for a new challenge within a rewarding and ambitious team, we'd love to hear from you!