Insolvency Administrator - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a top 10 accountancy practice in their ever-growing insolvency team based in the city of London. The firm is looking for someone with previous corporate insolvency experience to join as an insolvency administrator.
The insolvency industry looks set for its busiest period for a number of years due to the economic climate. This well respected top 10 accountancy practice is taking early steps to grow its established insolvency team in preparation for the expected increased workload.
- Previous insolvency experience essential, ideally 1 - 3 years.
- CPI qualification not essential but highly desirable.
- Proactive attitude with the desire to progress long term within insolvency.
What is on offer
- Opportunity to work at a top 10 accountancy practice, great name to have on CV
- Exposure to large profile and interesting cases
- Opportunity for further study. Support of CPI available to staff after passing probation
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
This provides a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their insolvency career that is looking to move onto higher profile work with a well respected and recognised name in the insolvency industry.
The firm is happy to conduct interviews via video calls and is prepared to have the right candidate starting their new role while working from home.