|Location:||South London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
A friendly boutique insolvency firm in South London are keen to hire an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their warm and vibrant team.
The founding Director has trained in leading firms including a big 4 and a specialist Advisory firm.
The firm specialise in advising companies to support their development and growth as well as providing rescue, turnaround and insolvency services.
As an Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage a portfolio of insolvency cases from cradle to grave as well as keeping compliance standards very high.
- Managing a caseload of insolvencies consisting of: CVLs, MVLs, WUCs, BKYs and IVAs
- Drafting reports and letters to associated parties within each case
- Directly reporting to the manager and director in relevance to each stage of case progression
- Being the first point of contact to solicitors, creditors and all interested parties
- Investigations into each insolvency case where applicable
- Administrative duties as required
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator, looking to work for a friendly boutique firm, then we'd love to hear from you!
*Contract or Temporary Insolvency Administrators will also be considered