|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
Award winning law firm
Up to £25k
Fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within HR
This forward-thinking diverse law firm are looking for a Team Assistant/ HR Administrator to join them. This is a busy role as the firm are currently undergoing lots of growth projects which this role will be heavily involved in.
If you hold strong administration experience and you are looking for a change into HR, this could be the role for you.
Duties required for this HR Administrator role will be but not limited to:
- Taking ownership of the administration process for all new starters and leavers
- Coordinate the firm's induction process for new starters
- Organising training, and learning and development across the firm
- Admin support for annual salary reviews
- Managing the recruitment process, booking interviews, dealing with agencies and providing job briefings for all new roles
- The opportunity to be involved in several projects within the team such as recruitment, trainee recruitment, and diversity.
To be successful in your application as the HR Administrator you need to:
- Hold at least 1 year's admin experience ideally in a professional services firm
- A degree in HR is not necessary but would be desired
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Highly organised and the ability to manage high volume work load
If this HR Admin role sounds like you, then apply now!