Head of Pricing
An international law firm are looking for a Head of Pricing to act as the driving force for their Pricing function for the United Kingdom, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. It is an exceptional opportunity to work alongside the Global Director of Strategic Pricing.
- Provide support for client facing tactical pricing efforts and RFP responses through training and leading a team of managers and analysts.
- Develop strategies with partners on more complex RFP responses for larger clients.
- Aid firm leadership in the identification, development and implementation of strategic pricing initiatives and revenue improvements.
- Partake in complex financial modelling and guide team activity on complex tasks.
- Support the firm and lawyer renegotiation cycles with clients and develop strategies and analyses around pricing, negotiation and AFA alternatives.
- Operate as Pricing Department thought leader whilst ensuring integration with global support model.
- Design pricing models, profitability models to generate firm wide business viability analyses.
- Regularly update on knowledge of Alternative Fee Arrangements, market and competitors.
- Lead promotional efforts to internal stakeholders.
- Increase matter profitability throughout cross-functional teams and Marketing Departments.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills refined for presenting information across multiple levels in the organisation.
- Ability to build relationships across the organisation.
- IT literate - using accounting and billing software's and Legal Project Management software.
- Hold 5 or more years of experience performing business and statistical analysis within a management role in professional services.
The firm are looking for an individual that has either a M.B.A or bachelor's degree in Data Analytics or Finance and has previous law firm and management experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply today!