Head of Corporate Communications
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
As Interim Corporate Communications lead you will be responsible for managing the corporate reputation and brand perception across the European marketplace. Working alongside key stakeholders, you will manage a proactive communications plan that advances the firm's corporate story. This is a Pan-European role so some travel to France and Germany will be required
- Liaising directly with internal company stakeholders, including senior management and spokespeople, to understand global business needs and develop appropriate internal and external communications solutions across EMEA;
- Supporting all aspects of the business through PR initiatives including agency management, coaching spokespeople, answering media queries and developing relationships, research, writing and distributing press releases, analysing media coverage and developing coverage. Leveraging PR opportunities at Regional industry events
- Maintaining and updating information on the corporate website and intranet site; and working with Marketing as needed to develop corporate messages, draft marketing materials and brainstorm as part of the Marketing and Communications function for the firm.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong communications experience within Public Relations with a focus on external communications and corporate reputation, either in-house or at a PR agency;
- Deep understanding of the international investment, finance and real estate sectors
- Experienced working across Europe and with international businesses;
- Experience in coordinating pan-European communications campaigns and agencies.
- Excellent project-management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and to juggle multiple priorities;
- Must have strong media relations skills and experience.
This is a great interim opportunity for a leading brand in this sector. For further information please contact me as soon as possible.