|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£150000.00 - £180000.00 per annum|
An international law firm practice with over 20 offices worldwide is seeking a Global CFO to join their leading outfit In London. The Group CFO will work closely with the Finance Director. The firm, based near to Liverpool Street station, offers a competitive benefits package, a productive working environment and the prestige of working for a globally respected firm.
You would be playing a key role within the finance function especially working within a number of key projects. As the group CFO you would be responsible for:
- Oversight of the Treasury and Cash flow management of the group
- Recommending improvements of finance systems and finance functions
- Production of the Management accounts and key stats
- Production of the statutory financial statements for the group and its entities
- Management of costs to budgets
- Management of the relationship with the groups bankers and auditors
- Financial communication with management and partners of the entire Firm
- Financial integration of new offices and businesses
- Decision support for the partners and support functions
- Monitoring and improving the financial and management control environment within the Group
- Leading and facilitating change management or process improvement projects
- Implementing Firm decisions
The firm are looking for a Group CFO with a proven track record of advising and influencing senior executives and have significant experience of working within professional services, ideally within a law firm. IT literacy would be beneficial, a European language is advantageous as well as a solutions orientated approach.
If you are interested this opportunity and wish to find out more information, please apply today!