Global Marketing Events Manager
A global membership organisation are looking to hire an experienced Events and Service Manager to join their established operations team in London.
The firm is a global membership network of accounting and consultancies spread across multiple locations around the world. Governed by a Board of Directors who have a common goal of delivering bespoke service excellence to their clients, this role will be imperative to the group's network growth and brand.
You will be reporting to the CEO as well as the Board of Directors, working along side a team of Business Development and Marketing professionals in a dynamic yet flat-cultured environment to manage and deliver up to 10 global events across the network.
- Researching, planning and overseeing the delivery of several global events;
- Monitoring and reporting of membership referrals;
- Day-to-day management of the network's intranet as well as supporting with any improvement implementation;
- Supporting with training activities across the network including webinars;
- Research and managing facilities and external suppliers;
- Working closely with the Marketing and BD members of the team to deliver event strategy;
- Managing event budget;
- Partaking in other responsibilities assigned by the CEO and/or Board of Directors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events Manager who has gained experience within professional services to work with a leading global membership network in a friendly, consultative environment.
Membership organisation experience would be advantageous, albeit a strong understanding of how this type of firm operates will be considered. Due to the nature of the firm being a global brand, knowledge of another widely spoken language would be beneficial.
If you're an experienced Events Manager within Accounting, Consultancy or a Membership Network, then we'd love to hear from you!