Global Head of Communications
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
The Global Head of Communications is responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of a global communications strategy, driving revenue and raising the profile of the firm and select sector and practice groups globally through media relations.
You will have responsibility for brand, reputation and deepening awareness of the organisations' services and capabilities through the firm's communication efforts both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will lead strategically and be willing to engage significantly in operational activities.
* Work with the leadership team to develop the global communications strategy, both in relation to internal and external communications.
* Lead strategic communications planning and execution to support business activities and strategic objectives, working with subject matter experts, in support of major business change, regulation, growth initiatives and RFPs, as needed.
* Develop global communications assets for the firm to be flawlessly executed across all channels.
* Provide leadership and guidance regarding global priorities, and local market opportunities/challenges across each region.
* Create compelling narratives that highlight the business strengths and leadership.
* Ensure appropriate KPI's and measurement structures are in place, to be able to take data and apply learnings to the future development of communications strategy.
* Develop and leverage a broad range of internal communications (written, video, social, digital, etc.) channels appropriate to the needs of the global and local internal audience(s).
* Demonstrated track record of excellence in managing global and integrated external and internal communications for a complex global organisation.
* Comfortable working with, and taking direction from, multiple stakeholders around the world and has the ability to adapt in the role as the global communications team scales up and builds new capabilities and takes on new responsibilities.
* Able to operate in a highly matrixed organisation and has the ability to influence the actions of the organisation's most senior leaders: in-country, regionally and globally, across business and function.
* Strong leadership and communication skills, able to inspire internal and agency teams.
* Experience of developing communications strategies that deliver commercial growth and able to prove the effectiveness of all marketing communication assets.
* Inspiring, cultural ambassador.
If you're a passionate communications expert, looking to help make growth happen and deliver award-winning marketing communications, we'd love to hear from you.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.