Global Finance Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
The Role: Global Finance Data Analyst 12 month FTC
The purpose of this role is to support and drive strategic change across the firm's global finance function. Following a huge global expansion project over the last 2 years and acquiring smaller businesses, there has been a bit project to align the global offices in finance processes, technology, data and organisation across the regions.
The Firm: One of the world's largest law firms.
* Support the development and coordination of standardised financial measures and terminology as part of a global data taxonomy. This will involve:
- Liaising with finance leaders and teams across each of firm's regions;
- Proactively driving collaboration and agreement;
- Communicating status and outcomes.
* Work closely with Chief Financial Officers, IT teams, Pricing teams, Business Intelligence team, Business Development, and external advisors.
* Support cross-functional collaboration with functions including Global Pricing and Global Business Development.
* Coordinate meetings and the resulting deliverables.
* Assist with the execution of the transformation communications plan and support the Programme Management Office, as required.
* Assist with the coordination of third parties (e.g. external consultancies, technology vendors) who are supporting the transformation program to ensure delivery timescales are met.
* Form part of the implementation team as the transformation activity levels increase.
* Provide commercially relevant insight and analytics to support key strategic decisions.
* Ideal experience within Management Consultancy or the Big 4 - happy to considering some part qualified or fully qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Strong interpersonal and soft skills including stakeholder management, with the ability to interact positively at all levels and be a good team player.
* Ability to clearly explain problems to others, to think creatively, and to contribute to their resolution.
- Proven background in the use of large amounts of financial data, using Excel heavily and Powerpoint.