Fund Accountant - URGENT
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum|
A Fund Accountant is required to join the team of a well established fund. You will be a qualified accountant from a Fund Accounting background in real estate, fund administration or an investment environment.
The role will start as a temp role and convert to a permanent opportunity.
- Assisting the directors in the financial and management reporting for funds allocated
- Take responsibility for the ledger accounting for the funds allocated
- Manage outsourced accounting
- Ensure smooth operation of payment authorisation processes
- Assisting the Directors in performance analysis and board pack process for funds allocated
The need is urgent and therefore a two week notice period is the maximum.
If you fit the above criteria and are keen on this role, please apply immediately.