Front of House
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum|
£24,000 per annum
Well established London Law firm
Receptionist role with more to offer!
You will have the responsibility of representing the company by welcoming significant clients to the firm!
This dynamic boutique law firm are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their front of house team. This is a great opportunity that will allow you to be not just the Receptionist but also help assist the central management team with secretarial support.
Receptionist duties required:
- Greeting clients whilst upholding a professional, friendly and proactive manner
- Answering calls, enquiries and taking control of tasks
- Organising and preparing meeting room reservations
- Act as the middle man between clients and the company by dealing with issues and maintaining communication
- Arranging taxis and couriers
- Supporting HR with administrative work and projects
- Smoothly carrying out client and Business Development functions
- Accurately keep record of visitor lists in the event of an emergency
- Control resources and stock
This London law firm have been well established for providing quality service to all their clients; As a Receptionist you will be a keep member of their Business Support department and contribute heavily to the success of maintaining client relations!
Important qualities of a Receptionist:
- Hold at least a years' experience as a corporate receptionist or receptionist within 5* hotels this is essential
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Organisation and smart presentation
- Ability to work calmly in challenging situations