Float Legal Secretary - 12 month FTC
£39,000 & Competitive Benefits Package
West End Based Law Firm
Are you a problem solver who is looking to utilise their skills in a meaty and challenging role?
This float legal secretary role is perfect for a self-motivated, hardworking and adaptable individual who is keen to further their career with a reputable law firm!
This Float Legal Secretary role offers you the chance to develop your skills and expand your knowledge!
Float Legal Secretary Key Duties:
- Accurately produce legal documentation including typing digital dictations
- Proactively manage allocated fee earners diaries and inbox
- Arrange meetings, room bookings and travel
- Process expenses
- Produce bills, WIP reports and draft narratives
- Use land registry portal to search and complete forms
- Carry out compliance and AML checks on clients
- Manage client calls professionally
- Liaise regularly with other secretaries and take ownership of task
- Assist with BD activities such as client events, BD mailing and pitches
Float Legal Secretary Key Requirements:
- Previous experience as a float legal secretary with experience in Real Estate
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Working knowledge of MS Office and 65 wpm
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure
GET IN TOUCH!