Financial Reporting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top international law firm is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager on a 12 month FTC.
You will lead the Financial Reporting Team providing support, reporting solutions and accurate management and financial information to the rest of the finance team, other departments and the board. You will work closely with the financial controller to help achieve the business objectives of the firm.
This is a great opportunity to lead a high standard, highly achieving team in a widely known and respected organisation.
- Monthly management reporting packs to support the finance team.
- Review and analysis of monthly financial performance
- Responsible for all intercompany billing and transfer pricing
- Drafting budgets and cash flows to support London teams and international offices
- Ongoing development and testing of the management system
- Maintenance of the General Ledger, including preparation, review and posting of journals
- Managing the Financial Reporting Team to ensure that financial operations/procedures run in accordance with UK Accounting Standards
- Taking ownership of and responsibility for the integrity of the general ledger
Fully Qualified (ACA or equivalent) (Essential)
5 years PQE in a similar role in legal or professional services (Essential)
If this role is of interest, please apply today!