Financial Operations Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
A well-known, global law firm are looking for a Financial Operations Analyst to join their London office. This law firm is a leader in its practice area and hosts an exceptional working culture and environment. The role is a great opportunity whereby you will provide operational support to the Accounting function.
- Main point of contact for Chrome River platform, approving invoice and expense claims.
- Maintain GL coding and Chrome River approval roles across levels.
- Contribute the ongoing implementation of Chrome River expense and invoice roll out.
- Assist with automating credit card imports and London travel company invoices and approval process.
- Take control of the weekly and monthly recharge and file uploads of a range of cost. Also to generate invoices to recharge non client service costs.
- Use Aderant to develop new formats and manipulation of excel data files. Also to deliver on reporting and external filings duties.
- Perform reconciliation of different P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Work on a variety of finance projects and provide financial operations support to international offices and annual audit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline driven and with goof organisational and time management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Packages. SQL and Visio skills are desirable.
You will have an Accounting & Finance degree and be part-qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA). Preferably have experience working within a partnership and ideally experience of using Aderant Expert, Chrome River and alternative expense reimbursement system.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!