|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
An independent global investment bank is currently looking for a Finance Coordinator to join their highly rated finance team on a 12 Month Maternity Cover contract. The Finance Coordinator would be working in a vibrant environment with the feeling of a new company mixed with the experience and reputation of an industry leading investment bank.
As the Financial Coordinator you would be working in a team of four who are responsible for the financial, regulatory and tax reporting requirements of the UK, Spain and Hong Kong.
As the new Financial Coordinator you would be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable
- Sending invoice
- Entering invoices into the workday system
- Travel Expenses
- Checking expense reports
- Checking charges are in line with Corporate policy
- Accounts Receivable
- Provide accurate billing information
- Month End
- Assist two Credit Controllers with month end timelines
- Setting up new joiner accounts
- Record keeping
The firm are looking for the following qualities for their new Financial Coordinator:
- Able to deal with high volume invoices
- Experience working in a professional environment in a busy finance team
- Good interpersonal skills as a friendly/ social team
- Good knowledge of Excel
If working for an exciting and growing investment bank interests you, please apply today!