Financial Accounts Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A leading London based Law Firm is looking for a bright individual who has previous experience in Legal Finance or Professional Services to join their Finance team and to work alongside the Financial Accountant. Ideally, you will be looking to study towards ACCA or CIMA. Your main responsibility will be to maintain an efficient and accurate finance function within the business.
Key responsibilities: -
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant to ensure that all work is completed in line with deadlines, regularly manage upwards and report any risks or concerns.
- Help to manage the firm's monthly balance sheet position through the Practice Management System
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register, post the depreciation journal and carry out monthly reconciliations
- Support the record-keeping for partner tax and capital reserves and help to prepare regular funds statements for the Equity Partners
- Assist with the preparation of the annual partnership tax computation and PAYE settlement agreement, including supporting appendices and analysis of general ledger accounts
- Contribute to the smooth running of the overall Finance department
- Provide support to the Management Accountant
Key requirements: -
- Part-qualified accountant or looking to study towards ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of working in professional services, particularly legal industry preferred.
- Strong Excel skills
- Diligence and attention to detail are crucial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.