Financial Accounting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
An international law firm are looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to join their London office. This exciting role will act as the heart of its Finance team's heart that will involve a varied workload of key accountant functions across practice groups and markets.
- Prepare the firm's global consolidated statutory accounts, supporting global offshore accounting teams.
- Assist with preparation of both management and statutory accounts as well as making any adjustments.
- Liaise with, all teams to ensure deadlines are met, and with auditors during the audit of accounts.
- Assist the month-end process with Partnership Services team and FP&A team.
- Resume the standardisation of the process across offices, ensuring that the results are delivered to the FP&A team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any changes in accounting standards across teams are understood and correctly implemented. Work with various offices to ensure that any accounting issues are resolved.
- Closely work with the Director of Accounting, Treasury and Tax team to perform treasury actions are properly accounted for.
- Prepare and support schedules for the corporation tax accounts filings.
- Assist preparation of the accounts to meet the covenants for the Revolving Credit Facility.
- Oversee management charges and transfer pricing.
- Prepare detailed analysis for the firm's actuaries.
- Hold an accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Worked for a large international firm (ideally within professional services)
- Excellent and skilled communicator.
- Highly organised approach and able to prioritise and delegate work accurately.
- Ability to influence key business strategies and initiatives.
- Able to demonstrate the creation of a results driven environment.
- IT proficient; especially using Oracle or large accounting system.
You will have previous experience working in a regional or central team and have strong working knowledge of producing consolidated and local statutory accounts. Also, it is essential that you are a qualified accountant.
If you are interested please apply today!