|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
An award winning International Law Firm is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting and high-performing law firms in the UK and will allow the successful candidate to develop their existing skill-set.
The role is key in providing support to the team and the wider department.
The core responsibilities include:
- Financial Accounting
- Maintenance of Fixed asset register and accounting for depreciation
- Calculation and posting of prepayments and accruals
- Production of LLP and Service Company Accounts
- Preparation of reconciliations, supporting schedules and audit files
- Management reporting and information requests
- Monthly cash flow forecasts and cost centre reporting
- Assist with pricing and profitability evaluations as required
- Finance reporting
- Budget holder's meetings.
- Other duties
- Development of general ledger reporting structure and utilisation of dashboard reporting
- Development of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Projections and information to support business planning and investment appraisals
The ideal candidate should:
Be a fully qualified accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA, with relevant post-qualification experience
You will have experience gained in the legal or professional services sector.
Have a desire to gain further knowledge of management accounting and commercial performance analysis within a professional service LLP
Be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and multi-task when working to tight deadlines
Have a flexible and adaptable approach, with a hands on attitude
Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with colleagues across the firm
Uphold themselves in a conscientious and methodical with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Be an advanced user of MS Excel
If you are interested in this vacancy, then please do get in touch.