Finance Systems Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
An top UK law firm is looking for a Finance Systems Analystwho will be responsible for the ongoing support and development of group-wide enterprise applications. The Firm is embarking on several major businesses driven initiatives which have a significant impact on the financial applications systems landscape.
Key responsibilities: -
- Support and maintenance of the firm's financial systems
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Financial Systems Manager
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Act as a technical resource and internal consultant for internal stakeholders
- Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit
- Provide timely and export advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support.
Key requirements: -
- Experience in implementing financial enterprise applications
- Business and process inclined mind-set
- Technical knowledge of SQL server
- Aderant experience will be desirable
- Process management experience
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to deal with executives, fee earners and internal clients at all levels
If you an experienced Finance Systems Analyst, click apply now!