Finance Systems Analyst
An international law firm is looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join their IT team and who will be responsible for the ongoing support and development of group-wide enterprise applications. The Firm is embarking on several major businesses driven initiatives which have a significant impact on the financial applications systems landscape.
Key responsibilities: -
- Responsible for applications support the following applications: Elite Enterprise, Whitehall, ARCS, Report Suite
- Support in the prioritisation of the Application Support team's work load
- Help to manage the Incident and Problem Management Process
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Financial Systems Manager
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Act as a technical resource and internal consultant for internal and external projects
- Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit
- Provide timely and export advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support.
Key requirements: -
- Experience in implementing financial enterprise applications
- Business and process inclined mind-set
- Experience within the legal industry and exposure to multi-location firms
- Technical knowledge of SQL server
- Financial and management accounting knowledge
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to deal with executives, fee earners and internal clients at all levels
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.