Finance Systems Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
A top international Law Firm is looking to recruit a Finance System Analyst to join their London offices on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of a close-knit team and build your knowledge up on Elite 3E while the firm transitions to this system.
You will play a key role in the Finance System team and support the current Elite system and project support in relation to the 3E configuration. You will split your time between business work and project work and you will be required to:
- Elite application support to the Finance team.
- Elite System Configuration and Set-Ups changes, usually as part of project work.
- Elite Enterprise system & financial balancing identification of imbalances and resolution.
- Working with Elite Application Consultant on set-ups and configuration, building knowledge and ultimate ownership on ongoing support of set-ups and configuration.
- Have a holistic view of the ultimate 3E solution and ensure global settings are considered.
- Provide updates to Process Owner and Project Manager.
- Provide reports and data extract to give to auditors.
- Month and year end close procedures.
- Assist with setting up users and modifying user access levels.
- Work with functional SMEs on the testing and sign off of set ups.
To be successful in this Finance Systems Analyst position you will have experience of supporting Elite Enterprise or similar practice management systems. You will be a team player who driven, enthusiastic, has experience in MS products, and great attention to detail. It would be advantageous to have 3E knowledge.
If you are interested in the role above, please apply today!