Finance Systems Administrator - Gatwick
Finance Sytstems Administrator - Gatwick - £23,000 to £28,000
Are you currently working in a finance department but you are interested in tech? Want to combine your love for finance and IT? Then keep reading because this top international accountancy practice are looking for a Finance Systems Adminstrator to join them in their Gatwick office.
As the Finance Systems Admistrator, your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Providing broad support and testing of system enhancement across a variety of Finance applications including: FMS, P2P, Concur, Tagra, Application Interfaces and Microsft Packages
- You will be involved in various administration tasks such as daily control checks, liaising with support desks and resolving super user queries
- Delivering end user training
- Maintenance of user communities via social platforms
The successful Finance Systems Administrator applicant will be:
- Part AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified
- An advanced IT user, with excellent skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A forward thinking and motivated individual with the abilitiy to use their own initiative and proritise their workload
- SQL knowledge and understanding of Business Intelligence will be a bonus
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!