Finance Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Have you working on projects focused on firms Finance Systems before? If so, I would like to hear from you!
I am supporting one of my law firm clients in a fantastic 12month FTC role to support them through their Billing systems (Aderant) upgrade. They are specifically looking for someone to manage the project lifecycle from start to finish. As the Finance Project Manager, it will require you to have skills in stakeholder management and engagement and you will work very closely with key stakeholders, including the IT Project Manager and other Finance and IT resources to successfully deliver Finance change projects to the business.
As the Finance Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the project resources and third-party supplier relationships
- Overseeing the project budget, reporting to project board
- Attending project board meetings and submitting regular progress reports
- Expediting key decisions and setting project goals
- Identifying and assessing project risks
- Developing and managing a project plan that allocates resources to the project activities
- Facilitate the creation of user stories and UAT scripts
- Co-ordinating all testing and training aspects of the project
- Creating a communications plan and managing the project communications to the business
- Ensuring that key milestones are met
- Completing a post-implementation review and ROI analysis
- Make recommendations to senior project board in relation to the new billing system
- Reviewing existing billing processes, resources and systems
- Running focus groups and workshops to assess the needs of the finance team and wider business and gather and document requirements
They are looking for someone that has been involved in running a similar finance systems project within a law firm or wider professional services firm only.
This role will be working on a 3 or 4 days a week basis and will start someone remotely.