Job Title: Finance Manager
Package: Up to £60,000 + benefits
I am currently working on a Finance Manager role for an Engineering Consultancy based in Central London. This is a great opportunity for an established Finance Manager or a vastly experienced Management Accountant who is looking to make to the next step in their Career and become a Finance Manager. You will get the chance to work within a very successful business with an international remit, manage an established and settled finance team and report directly into the Finance Director.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Supports the Commercial Director in the delivery and overseeing of all
financial aspects of company strategy and is responsible for the production, accuracy and
flow of financial information within the business.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts including
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with external payroll company
- Project Reporting
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with the preparation and running of annual audit and statutory accounts.
- Coaching, mentoring of more junior members of the team
Requirements for this role include:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Proven experience in a previous Management Accountant role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising with senior management
- Experience working within a hands on team
- Very strong analytical skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281