A new Finance Director role at a growing US law firm based in the city.
The role is to oversee the finance team in its day to day duties and be responsible for the firm's financial management and control.
You will work closely with the business focusing on the strategy of the firm ensuring its growth plans are fulfilled.
Day to day duties involve:
- Day to day management of the finance team
- Reviewing systems and processes/procedures
- Producing relevant management information including management accounts on a monthly basis and KPI's
- Produce statutory financial statements on an annual basis
- Managing cashflow
- Managing the firm's payroll and employee benefits
- Key contact with the auditors
- Ensuring compliance with Solicitor Accounts Rules
- Project work
- Providing financial input to business initiatives
You will be an qualified accountant or qualified with substantial experience.
You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and use to regular interaction with senior stakeholders
You will have worked in legal or professional services and have worked in an international environment
You will be a strong leader who is looking to motivate a team and head up a reputable finance team.
If this role is of interest please click apply.