|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
An international law firm is looking for a Finance Assistant on a 1 year FTC in the London office. The primary purpose of this role is to provide support and cover to the London Finance department during the life of the Practice Management System replacement project. They are ideally looking for a candidate with previous legal experience.
- Working in the cashier team to provide support and cover, primarily dealing with allocation of funds received into client account and client payments.
- Responsible for payments out of office account including Partner payments and receipting of any funds received into the office account.
- Processing bills to support billing team during billing drives and as required.
- Review of client and office payments entered into banking system to ensure accuracy.
- Cover for Purchase Ledger Clerk.
- Ad hoc exercises to support wider Finance team as required.
- Previous law firm experience
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player
- A positive and proactive attitude
- An ability to operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense
- Polite and professional manners
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.