|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
A specialist law firm is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance department. Your main responsibility will be to assist the Finance team with reconciling invoices, preparing bank balances. You will be expected to have a great deal of organisation skills along with excellent communication skills and the confidence to deal with external and internal clients.
Key responsibilities: -
- Reconciling invoices and supplier statements and entering onto the finance system
- Processing a weekly payment run, in line with the terms agreed with suppliers and the firm's set procedures
- Processing and pre-approving staff expenses and raising a fortnightly payment run
- Check and process CHAPS, BACS, FP and international payments from office and client accounts as required
- Month end bank reconciliations of multicurrency office accounts
- Assist with compiling monthly and weekly budgets and projections
- General office admin, including distribution of mail and filing
- Assisting Senior Finance Assistant with various other day to day tasks
- Assisting with staff queries on time recording and expenses applications
Key requirements: -
- Previous legal finance experience essential
- Knowledge of the SARs
- Genuine interest in business and finance
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, especially at month/year end, balancing conflicting demands
- Adept at working independently and as part of a team
- Experience of Aderant Expert preferred.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.