A law firm with global presence are hiring a Finance Analyst for their London team. The position will be situated in the Practice Group Finance team whose key purpose is to provide financial and commercial support to the Partners and COO. The team hold a fantastic, positive and diverse culture that are driven and ambitious.
- Produce weekly business and financial reports.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports for the London practice.
- Ensure that all reports and statistics are accurate, appropriate and presentable.
- Assist with gathering financial information for presentations and preparation packs for Partner visits to other offices.
- Support business decisions on client pricing and proposals.
- Support the marketing and business development function by providing financial information on clients and deals.
- Support credit control and working capital controller with the management of working capital.
- Advise on best practice for any financial related matters.
- Assist with on-off project that aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Highly numerate, strong attention to detail and able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to take own initiative.
- IT literate including Excel and financial reporting packages.
- Finance or Accounting degree would be advantageous