|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£46000 - £65000 per annum|
A leading global law firm is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Commercial Finance team. Your main responsibility will be to support senior management in developing the firm's strategy by performing financial analysis to deliver relevant and insightful management information, together with assisting in business planning and development of the firm's reporting framework.
Key responsibilities: -
- Perform financial review and analysis of operating units across the firm, liaising with business stakeholders as appropriate
- Complete ad hoc analysis and reporting in response to requests for information from partners and senior management
- Assist in the design of financial reports and work closely with the Reporting development/Analytics team to build and deliver these reports
- Assist in the development of the firm's accounting, budgeting and forecasting processes and contribute to Financial Management department projects
- Monitor external economic and industry trends and assess in the context of the firm's performance and business information needs
- Assist in the education of users of financial information
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requires and internal policies.
Key requirements: -
- Proven experience and success in a similar role, preferably within a professional services organisation
- Ability to demonstrate sound understanding of the professional services business model
- Advanced analytical skills
- Computer literate with a strong understanding of financial and management information systems
- Excellent delivery skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Strong client relationship skills
- Experience of business intelligence tools (e.g. Cognos/TM1) and report development/testing
- Resilient in a change environment
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.