|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum|
My client is a boutique London based law firm with high profile clientele and are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their Finance team. Your main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Finance team. It is essential that you have organisational skills and good attention to detail.
This could be an exciting opportunity for someone who has had around six months worth of experience in the accounts team of a smaller law firm and is looking to work in a larger team with more exposure to high profile clients.
- Sending emails to clients regarding payments, working closely with the Senior Credit Controller
- Escalating queries over the phone and email then send to appropriate team members
- Monitoring the firm's bills bank accounts and enter receipts into the practice management system
- Take card payments via the telephone
- Deal with banking of cheques and payments out of the account
- Reconciling the bank account daily
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Clerk with posting any payments
- A desire to gain experience within a legal finance department to assist them in their future career
- Flexible, open and friendly worker to join a close-knit team
- Excellent, confident telephone manner and good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Flexible individual who can prioritise and manage multiple tasks
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.