Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £27000 per annum|
**Facilities Helpdesk Operator - £27k**
This is an amazing opportunity for a Facilities Helpdesk Operator to work for a prestigious international law firm based in stunning offices in Central London. You will be a confident and professional Facilities Helpdesk Operator with the ability to adapt quickly and be eager to learn.
This will be an exciting step up in your career with a firm that is globally known for consistently delivering high quality service to their clients.
Your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the day to day operation of the Facilities Helpdesk
- Producing various reports, collecting data and analysing them on an ad hoc basis
- Managing the preventative maintenance functions, logging issues into the system and escalating where appropriate
- Helping to manage the training requirements, making relevant updates on the system ensuring that all is kept up to date
- Providing general administrative duties when required
If this role sounds perfect for you, please click apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!